We are currently open for indoor services with masks.
Deciding To Come
Please don't come sick.
If any of these are true in the last 14 days please help us keep people safe by choosing not to come this Sunday.
Have you or someone close to you:
- Been diagnosed with Covid-19?
- Been monitored for Covid-19?
- Experienced fevers, chills, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, shortness of breath, or cough?
We also encourage you to stay home if you:
- Have congestive heart failure, cancer (currently or in treatment), diabetes, asthma, hypertension, or any lung disease.
- Are a healthcare worker who is currently or have recently cared for Covid-19 patients.
We will be continuing to stream services online for those who are not able to come to the services yet.
Give thanks to God for He is good . . . all the time! May we all be encouraged to know that our Sovereign Lord is in control. Nothing can happen without His knowledge and will.
"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth."